Tila Commercial is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services.
The Privacy Notice below explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.
Who are we?
This privacy notice (the “Privacy Notice”) applies to all personal information processing activities carried out by Tila Commerical Ltd.
Tila Commercial is a data controller in respect of personal information that we process in connection with our business (including the products and services that we provide).
Our principal address is 80 Cheapside, London EC2V 6EE.
Tila Commercial are part of Places for People Group. More information about the Places for People Group can be found at https://www.placesforpeople.co.uk and by clicking on ‘About Us’.
We respect individuals’ rights to privacy and to the protection of personal information. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to explain how we collect and use personal information in connection with our business.
We may update our Privacy Notice from time to time. We would encourage you to visit our website regularly to stay informed of the purposes for which we process your information and your rights to control how we process it.
The data we collect about you
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Why do we need your personal information?
We may need to use some information about you to:
- deliver services and support to you;
- manage those services we provide to you;
- service improvement
- prevention/detection of crime/fraud
- help investigate any complaints you have about your services;
- check the quality of services;
- to help with research and planning of new services.
Consent and Your Preferences
If you have given your consent, we at Tila Commercial may contact you or send communications to tell you about a service enhancement such as improvements to our online services or to keep you informed on how we are performing. You can change your mind about your marketing preferences by contacting us at any time.
We only use what we need
Where we can, we’ll only collect and use personal information if we need it to deliver a service or meet a requirement.
If we don’t need personal information we’ll either keep you anonymous if we already have it for something else or we won’t ask you for it. For example in a survey we may not need your contact details so we’ll only collect your survey responses.
If we use your personal information for research and analysis, we’ll keep you anonymous or use a different name unless you’ve agreed that your personal information can be used for that research.
We won’t sell your personal information to anyone else.
We may share your information with other companies within our group, we will always ask for your consent to do this and you can ask us to stop at any time.
We will always provide an option for updating your marketing preferences on our communications with you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Your rights and how to contact us
The law gives you a number of rights in relation to your personal data and our use of it. You have the right:
- to ask us not to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- to ask to see what personal data we hold about you and to find out about the way that we process the data (and in some circumstances, you can ask us to provide a copy to a third party);
- to ask us to correct or update any personal data which is inaccurate;
- to ask for personal data to be deleted in some (but not all) circumstances where there is no good reason for us to continue to use it;
- to ask us to temporarily stop using your data if you don’t believe that we have a right to use it, or to stop us from using your personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to use it; and
- not to be subject to decisions made solely on the basis of ‘automated processing’ (i.e. the right not to be subject to decisions made solely by algorithms or computers without input from a human) in certain circumstances.
Places for People Group have a Data Protection Officer who makes sure we respect your rights and follow the law. If you have any concerns or questions about how we look after your personal information, please contact the Group Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing issues, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)